• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Who's in Your Avatar?

Cure Sky from Soaring Sky! Pretty Cure! I think she's so relatable for some reason, she's strong but struggles with understanding her own emotions, and she's so very cool. I had to stop watching 26 episodes in the show though because I got a little bored with monster of the week format, but Cure Sky and all the other characters are so cool.

Currently, a sketch of an OC I created for myself based on Woz from Kamen Rider Zi-O by a Vtuber named K0r1_robit whose community I'm in. I'm not in a decent place to commission artwork and her slots are always filled by one of her mods, but I won this sketch by creating a meme based on the community for a meme contest and she gave the meme first place.

Mine is a drawing I made of scvi Lissi in her “midnights“ (a Taylor swift album) era

its also based off of the song from midnights, “vigilante shit” (The lyrics in my usertitle and the pfp are from that song! Ive been listening to it a lot)

her outfit is the one that I’ve decided Lissi will wear at the school dance (that part of the story only exists in my head)

Back
Top Bottom