• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which pokemon character would you like to see a backstory of?

skynerel

How could I forget Spinda??!!
Reaction score
I think there are many characters in the pokemon world that are very interesting, yet for a lot of them we don’t get to know that much, like Elite Four members, Evil leaders and Champions. We can infer some things based on the dialogues we see in the games, but I think there’s potential to develop their stories even further. Which character would you like to know more about? Personally, I would like to see more of Ghetsis, Master Greevil and some elite four members to name a few.

volo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
admittedly there's a quite high chance i would hate it and rage about it, but i want to know if my guesses about their past are right, and i want to know what happened to them & what they experienced that led them to their decision to remake the world.

i don't have as strong of feelings about anyone else, but i'd also enjoy seeing more about diantha & the player counterpart of PLA because i like them both quite a bit and i think it could be interesting--especially what brings a 15 year old kid to an unknown region, seemingly on their own without parents?

Harley the coordinator from Slateport City,He doesn't get nearly enough screen time and i would really like to see his backstory ,we got to see a glimpse of him in school when he was a kid but its only one glimpse and with a personality as unique as Harley i feel his backstory would be fun,i especially would like to see how he begins his journey as a coordinator and his adventures prior to when we first see his appearance in the series

For me Volo is the prime example of someone who needs this right now. He has a lot going for him as someone wanting to reset the universal timeline due to not being satisfied with his life and the details he's given about what he knows suggests he himself might've been from ancient Sinnoh. He's mentioned past space-time rifts with no trace of evidence in the overworld or anyone else detailing how there was one before the one present in Legends Arceus, he's declared himself the one responsible for creating the present one in Legends Arceus, he had access to time travel this whole time before Giratina departed from it, and a space-time rift opening in one time period will open up in multiple ones, which may actually just be the reason why Volo is the only one knowing there's a past space-time rift. Volo also reveals his true outfit to be ancient greek god-like clothing and you're only ever able to unlock it for yourself once you have an absolute god able to warp the concept of it over to the shop.

We could also learn more about the ancient hero described in legends and glamorized by Arceus.

Back
Top Bottom