• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Street Fighter VI Mafia (13P) - INDEP VICTORY

GAME END

Hello hello, Ex, and welcome to the show!

1710944394088.png

You are Juri Han, the Ascetic Double-Douser Arsonist!
You're the type of person who doesn't care what others say or do. You march along to the beat of your own murderous drum, splashing random bypassers with gasoline and laughing maniacally as you light them on fire. Cool, right?
As an Ascetic (a passive role that applies to you throughout the whole game), any and all Night Actions directed toward you will fail. Because you're just that awesome. (Can you tell that Juri is one of my favorite Street Fighter characters?)
Your goal is to Douse as many people with gasoline as you can and then BLOW THEM UP!!! Or rather, burn them to a crisp. Usually you can only Douse one person a Night (and you can only Douse at Night), but for exactly one Night and one Night only, you can Douse two players instead of one. Because you're badass like that.
When you're happy with the amount of individuals you've Doused, just say the magic words "Light them up!" (I swear I tried to find a Juri quote but I couldn't think of a good one) and they will be lit up! Hell yeah! But don't forget that you can only automatically kill those Doused once in the whole game, so be very sure you want to do this before going ahead with it. (I will ask you to confirm. Also, for clarification's sake, yes you can only kill them at Night and no you cannot Douse and kill at the same time.)

Additionally, I must mention that you have a hidden modifier that does not negatively affect you.

You are an Independent Party, aligned with yourself and yourself only. You win when you are the only player standing.

If you have any questions, please ask them right here in your role PM! Good luck and have fun!

YIPPEEE!!!!!!!!
yo u are (r) SOL BADGUY
1710890421348.png

THE VOTELESS JESTER
HE IS NOT A STRET DIGHT CHARACTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HE MUST BE LYNCHED FOR THE SAKE OF U AND EVERYOBE ELSE!!
INDEPENDENT PARTY WIN WHEN LYNCHED

And that's it. HUGE CONGRATS TO OUR WINNERS @ExLight AND @DawningWinds!!!
This was a true Indep Victory, huh?

Once again, thank you all for playing! I hope you had fun and enjoyed yourselves!!!

• This is NOT a bastard game, but it contains purposefully confusing, irritating, and chaotic elements. (Look, dude, check who's hosting it.) To elaborate: while the hosts will not purposefully mislead you unlike in bastard games, this is a role madness game with highly unconventional mechanics, some of which are most often seen in bastard games. Keep this in mind before signing up.

• This is NOT a bastard game,

Two mid-game alignment flips, one written in a role and one totally surprise.

#Bulbagames

Back
Top Bottom