• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview HZ050: Shine Terastal! Dance Dance Kuwassu!!

Well, whaddya know. A two-parter for Dot.

(Looks like this new batch of episodes are official too, which is nice. I saw the episode titles already through a leak on Twitter, but I wasn't sure if it was real or not. Looks like it was.)

Last edited:
I'm fine with Quaquaval but with both them and Fuecoco i'm more concerned about the middle stages, such bleh designs especially compared to Floragato.
Yeah, it's true. Floragato's undoubtedly the coolest middle stage of any of the Paldean starter Pokemon. (In fact, in my personal opinion it's right up there with Charmeleon, Grovyle, Frogadier and the rest as one of the coolest of all middle starter evolutions.)

Well, Floragato's signature move is already Magical Leaf.
And the way Liko has her using Magical Leaf in different ways (like as a smokescreen against Katy) is reminiscent to that of a magician. Heck smokescreens are things you see in a magic show.

Staff list courtesy of Dephender at Serebii

Screenplay 福島直浩 (Naohiro Fukushima)
Storyboard 齋藤徳明 (Noriaki Saitō)
Episode Director 小島隆史 (Takashi Kojima)
Animation Director 忍田雄介 (Yusuke Oshida)
Animation Director 萩原慶汰 (Keita Hagiwara)

Preview:

Summary took a long time, but it’s finally here.

Dot and Kuwassu are finally going to take Nanjamo's assessment test! They had researched Nanjamo's battles in advance, developed a strategy and taken infallible countermeasures... or so they thought, but they still end up struggling greatly against Harabarie, who's a poor type matchup for Kuwassu. In addition, an unexpected incident takes place...? Will Dot be able to pass the test?!

It's interesting that Iono is the first gym leader who isn't using her signature terastallized Pokemon in the terestal assessment. I'm happy with the choice since I'd rather see Bellibolt than Mismagius. I'm excited to see how Dot and Quaxly handle this!

Back
Top Bottom