• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hello!

Nekodatta

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
Hi!
Long-time Pokémon fan from Italy here, been following since the very first games. I wasn't an active part of the fandom for a while, but I've recently started to engage with the community (mostly the fanfic writing community) again so I wanted to be here too.
These emoji are so cute, I love them!!:enzap:

My favourite generation is 3, but the ninth gen, despite its technical flaws, surprisingly smashed its way incredibly high as an competitor for the top spot... But really, I just love Pokémon as a whole.

Some of my favourite Pokémon: Skitty (what a surprise), Dodrio, Golurk... and way more, but those are usually the first three that come to mind.

Glad to be here!

Welcome to the forums
!!!!

Mentioned already but feel free to share writing in the Writer’s Workshop!
Add a signature in the sig tab in your account, add a title in account details (and socials, pronouns, favorite Pokémon things, etc)
Also don’t forget to drop into other sections like Fun and Games, BulbaBlogs, and Outside the box!
I’ll see you in fun and games if you decide to join :]

Hello there! I was convinced I had seen you around before, then remembered you're on TR as well! Welcome to our garden~

Already mentioned, but please do feel free to check out our Workshop! We have a nice community full of active writers and reviewers here. (myself included!) I think of particular interest to you may be our Review League, where we offer prizes for reviews -- feel free to give it a shot sometime! Hope you'll have fun here!

Thanks to everyone for the welcome!
I've already been checking out the Writer's workshop, lots of stuff going on there, I'm eager to take part in it!

Love your avatar - Skitty is adorable and one of the best catmons imo :bulbaLove: I used to train one to super high levels without evolving back in the RSE days lol. Great to have you aboard, welcome!
Thank you!!
Definitely my favourite one, and I used to do the exact same thing!! It was also an absolute beast in the first Mystery Dungeon game where Cute Charm worked on everything lol

Back
Top Bottom