• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

DratiniShipping (Paulo/Tina)

KOT0NE

Σ>―(〃°ω°〃)♡→
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. Any
i have a bunch of rarepairs that i was wanting 2 make threads for but these two especially have been revolving in my brain a whole bunch soooo im gonna restrain myself and only make a thread 4 them. >< besides all my other rare pairs have someone who likes them im the only dratinishipping soldier out there. very fond of both childhood friends and also of angst and dratinishipping fulfils both these requirements <3 they r the average lesbian crushing on girl best friend experience to me. i understand paulo actually

anyways im still so mad at the lack of tina focus at the end of villain arc im praying and begging on my knees theyll involve her more in mysterious stones especially now that theyre trying to set stuff up with paulo... dena I beg of you... T_T

anyways theres barely any art of them so im just gonna put my plushies here 4 now. i should draw them more i draw paulo a lot but hardly any ship art with him... i have a few incomplete oneshots about them in my notepad but im too scared to share my writing still but oh well maybe someday TwT

sketch-1714843598356.png

i was a huge fan of tina at the time when we still knew her as the seemingly scrapped rival camilla, but the idea of shipping her and paulo surprisingly didn't really cross my mind too much, and i wasn't really sure what to expect when she finally made it into the game but i truly do love what they did with her character, and i basically instantly started shipping her and paulo because of their story together and how much you could tell they really value and care about each other.

in general, i feel like pokemas kinda keeps fumbling it's "main" stories and i think this shows a lot with these two and just how much potential they have that wasn't fully realized ingame. but hey, i guess that means that i get to brainrot over them and indulge in my fanon thoughts on their relationship and potential interactions. seriously i find it really hard to explain but there is a lot that could've been done with their relationship that i find super interesting. villain arc interludes rly should've gone all on being their story, imo, but at the very least what it did was enough for me to get invested in them!

yeah i didnt rlly have any pokemas ships initially most of them only started growing on me around liek the end of the pml... tina/paulo didnt like instantly capture me at first sight even after tina got properly introduced but they grew on me a bunch the further it progressed and now they never leave my brain...tbf tho ive been a paulo fan since liek around release so he in specific was always rotating in my brain

and ive mostly been a kanjoh fan 4 most of my pokemon fan experience and only recently started getting like super into recent gens which those two arent really known 4 god tier writing so at this point pokemon exists to give me a base so i can come up with my own fanon LOL.

but im still sad about how they wrapped up the villain arc the whole team break concept was super cool and i liked the idea of how paulos whole obsession with strength and what finally caused it all to topple over were both caused by like similar circumstances and how both times he was wanting to protect tina in some way and that makes me even more mad about how little they involved her later...

like at least paulo got Something even if painfully rushed but it feels like they keep shoving her to the side and aaaah it makes me so!!!!tina and paulo r actually my ocs dena handed them to me im their new writer this is real and true

they havent rlly done much in mysterious stones or at least not tina but i still luv their appearances their so much... theyr so cute WAAAH them sticking around 2 eachother so much makes me so happy after how distant they were in the last chapter <33 praying and begging 4 more interactions now that theyr setting up stuff with paulo again. i think he should tell tina about volo... he said he'd be hiding the stuff abt volo from interpol but liek tinas his best friend who doesnt gossip 2 their best friend about everything as a teen. BLEUGH this went off topic anyways look at them. ALSO THE WAY TINA GETS HAPPY WHEN PAULOS CLEARLY DOING BETTER...theyr so dear 2 me even with pokemas writing ur honor they r best friends.

20240514_011911.png

Back
Top Bottom