• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Caps and MCH's villains mafia [ENDGAME - Mafia Wins]

@Potato-2.0
@Midorikawa
@DawningWinds

Endgame: Mafia Wins!

In the end, the remaining players were convinced that the masked-wearing, heavy-breathing black clothed man was the perp. However, much like the rest of his life, he was heavily misunderstood. The good bad guys had lost, and the bad bad guys had won.

Hello DawningWinds! You are Darth Vader from the Star Wars franchise.
JVP7md_VOtUd6qWtl72-vQ4WqbGqwQNMBZD9JZDJN77YPJ3zQr4eHCRFsCnz8QG3sdj96B51UizrOBIxyi1TdvBXhXYbeioyz8o2HIPsL7_R3Dhgxr6pJG--_VThdnjraF_P2AikllGH9u8khlmrwns

Formerly known as a Jedi named Anakin Skywalker, you transitioned from the light to the dark side of the Force in attempts to learn a power that would save your beloved from certain death. However, you were unable to do so, and your anger and hatred was used as a pawn by truly evil parties to unleash great terror across the galaxy.

Since your mastery of the Force allows you to move objects at will, you are the Bus Driver. Each night you may target two players - any actions that would target the first player will target the second, and vice versa.

You are aligned with Town and win when the mafia is eliminated.

DawningWinds was lynched! They were Darth Vader, the Town-aligned Bus Driver!
Mafia have achieved parity! The town has lost!

Remaining PMs:
Hello Potato 2.0! You are Zant from The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess!
QcBoSxFkkMu74k-GO7OWdI2eldFubZwow7c7IvPiDB41fUZGzEM-a8uZeXjqkOnW6Y2gruHSiRa72R8ROBjGvDtFiZARn96dIyXmeuwlnN6M1ViKcg8fJ2cOgVLgbiYvd_gymS2qzeroCuyC6JWamnw

Angry for being passed over in line for the throne of the Twilight Realm, you used the power given to you by Ganondorf to usurp the throne for yourself, invade Hyrule Castle, and subject the Kingdom of Hyrule to the horrors of Twilight. However, by the end of the game, you are shamelessly cast aside by its writers in favor of Ganondorf being the true final villain.

Because you appear as the main villain of the story, despite not being such, you are the Miller. This means that any alignment check that targets you will receive the result of Mafia. You also have a 1x Commuter that you can use to retreat into the Twilight Realm during the night, making any actions used against you fail.

You are aligned with Town and win when the mafia is eliminated.
Not sure if MCH already gave this to you, and I just wasn't included in the conversation, but I don't see it. So I'll send it anyway just for good measure.

Hello Midorikawa! You are Malos, from the Xenoblade Chronicles series!
6hkJmfNdin9AR8h1XrpVQ5TnTrL1cPaxH9WZ8ZidxWH-KgYSaFy6QMpby645Lyd72gg1v8J4zh7zcDH7TbBQhy-Bn7FoK3wRZsiqIbhLQTV9Jx3LDTA_T8wpSkADoJpJgpLUaQUeT_b57gXXvt4Uoo0

A blade whose Core Chip was stolen by the Indoline Praetor from the top of the World Tree, Amalthus raised you in his image - evil, cunning, ruthless, and vengeful. Using your power as an Aegis blade, you razed the lands of three titans over the course of a brutal war, including the all-powerful titan of Torna. You are death and destruction personified - and together with your allies, seek to finish your mission from 500 years ago and complete the destruction of the world.

As an Aegis, you have the power of a Monado at your disposal. This allows you several unique abilities. As such, you are a Jack of all Trades (JOAT). Your abilities are as follows, and can only be used at night:
  • Monado Jail - 1x Roleblock: You may target a player and attempt to block their role from succeeding. This will not work against a Factional Nightkill.
  • Monado Armor - 1x Commuter: You may use this role on yourself to make any actions used against you fail.
  • Monado Buster - 1x Vigilante: You may target a player and attempt to kill them.

You are aligned with Mafia and win when you outnumber town, or nothing can prevent this from happening.

Thank you guys for playing, and hope you had fun!

Thoughts on setup;

Retroactive claim limitation is bad. Artificially adds difficulty to all sides. (harder to fake claim and real claim).

Scrap the Miller and add a Godfather so town can’t trust the info they’re given. Mafia with a Janitor modifier & StrongArm modifier also allow spice with claim game. 8:2 is fine size as long as Mafia has tools to play their minds with.

Town Commuter 1x, Bodyguard and Doc are as a trio, fairly strong. Maybe making Doc 2shot would help. Info is fine as is, maybe 1x the Backup so if Cop is D1 lynched, things can still be worked on.

If scum fired 3x on N1 after a Mislynch, game would enter D2 with 6 alive, 4:2. That’s MYLO (a Mislynch could be a Town Loss). Wild.

Thoughts on the game itself;

Fun fact, This is among the shortest and quietest games I’ve ever played in.

Scum getting 2 free kills is whew. One could be just fine.

Town Driver should never have acted. It’s horrendously antitown but great as lynchbait. That, I liked the most tbh.

Building an Open Setup game and then telling your players not to claim, is inherently risky to players? It’s a nice feature to play open setup, but hosting it is more fun than playing it IMO.

Even is mafia were surprised by the three kills and I would have been fine if Guz was revived since she wasn’t supposed to be shot that night anyways.
yeah guz wasn't supposed to have been shot dammit. who did that, by the way?

i KNEW dawning would never do anything wrong!!!!!

also mido, you owe me for taking malos.

yeah guz wasn't supposed to have been shot dammit. who did that, by the way?

i KNEW dawning would never do anything wrong!!!!!

also mido, you owe me for taking malos.
What? Who the heck did I take?

Originally we had been planning to shoot you. So it said in the chat kill: guz.

Then we changed our minds and I submitted the real kill as Jamie kills. MCH took that as us using the strongman, and not as a kill change.

Back
Top Bottom