• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Caps and MCH's villains mafia [ENDGAME - Mafia Wins]

Night 3 Start New
@Elieson
@Potato-2.0
@Midorikawa
@DawningWinds
@JamieIsBored

The hellish nature of one individual proved to be too much for the crew of villains. Upon their death, nobody was disappointed.

FINAL VOTALS
JamieIsBored (3) - Elieson, Potato, Midorikawa

DawningWinds (1) - JamieIsBored

Not Voting - DawningWinds

Hello JamieIsBored! You are Emperor Mateus from Final Fantasy II!

kUYnDukIYu9M66AjN4D0CD79kOl1L8KgUT39odf8_iEdYGM3OKZpFHcU2zfdsItdOO9HejERHMUqji4uiQkc8iA_56tDMCVwTRIrWa8KzkWlBp1wk3NEH2DyjENBvJxJymyxGIfB3tL9YFIMaNRL6VM

Seeking World Domination, You sought to unite the world under Palmessca, using demons to do so. After your death by Firion you managed to corrupt Heaven and dethrone Satan as the king of Hell, and transformed your castle into Pandemonium as a result.

As you kept up to date with anything the rebels did by being 2 steps ahead of them, you are the Rolecop. Meaning any role in the game you can check by choosing a player to target and learn their role. Also, since you managed to take over both Heaven and Hell, you are also a one use Strongman. Meaning you can bypass any doctor protection in the game once.

You are aligned with Mafia and win when you outnumber town, or nothing can prevent this from happening.

JamieIsBored has died! They were the Rolecop + 1x Strongman, aligned with the Mafia!

It is now Night 3. Please submit your night actions in your Role PMs. Night 3 will end at 7PM Eastern time, or in about 22.5 hours.

Pre-planning to vote for DW tomorrow. Driver being alive means I might not die overnight after all

Overnight, driver can just force my target.

Makes sense when you think about it. Tomorrow, I can just be CC’d and then there isn’t actual information for me to work with since both Mido and DW haven’t been checked yet

I think DawningWind should seek medical attention for their 4-day long migraine :(
ye i'm serious; it's not like DW to be quiet and absent; I am worried about her health
The migraine's mostly subsided now, I just kinda forgot I was supposed to be playing a Mafia game on Bulba. That's totally my fault at this point. That said, 4 days is pretty short for me (and was not in fact the actual length, it was closer to a week as it started before the game), and well before I would consider medical attention; generally I wait till about a week and a half to see if it'll go away on its own. Which might seem strange but when I'm dealing with a week out of each month of migraine, going in every time it lasts a few days would get way too unreasonable, and I'm basically out of preventative measures to try and make it so that's not the case so... is what it is.

Will read up for real in a few hours for real. Seriously please yell at me if I have not done so before phase change.

In a few hrs, it’s the final phase of da game

Tldr, you havent posted anything and Mido hasnt posted much. With no living info roles left, idk who scum is gonna shoot. My guess would be on the town-confirmed Potato

Will read up for real in a few hours for real. Seriously please yell at me if I have not done so before phase change.

Day 4 start New
@Elieson
@Potato-2.0
@Midorikawa
@DawningWinds

Hello Elieson! You are Random Punster from the Bulbagarden Mafia Universe!
VTKTMgjWucrYMnNGh-pw9qs9NGY399XVDJrYWFxGkNNkc-5CzttLJNs6AcIOiSOso2JcBC0B_fkikLAUHnyUDo-HARMd4NzYG3dZ3usO3c7eGeVqrtnhu9pxO5B-Mbiba7dJaklp8-sxrZbcTyxNaH8

Shunned by your regeneration, you sought to ruin the very section you once called home. To this end you messed with the memories of Random Messages, turned Enzap and ME into trolls, hijacked the Elieson Virus, and brainwashed MCH in the name of revenge. Your plans long caused havoc for the members of the Bulbagarden community as a result.

As a master of reading people’s intents, you are the Cop. You can find out the alignment of a character by checking them at night.

You are aligned with Town and win when the mafia is eliminated.

Elieson Died, they were Random Punster, the Town Cop.

It is now Day 4, you may begin voting.

You can get rid of me, but you can never get rid of ME! A bit of Elieson lives in all of you now, and that’s all it takes.

That’s all it takes.

That’s all it takes.

That’s all it takes that’s all it takes that’s all it takes that’s all it takes that’s all it takes that’s all it takes that’s all it takes that’s all it takes that’s all it takes that’s all it takes that’s all it takes that’s all it takes that’s all it takes that’s all it takes

Ok cool to be expected now dawning mido i need ur claims and reasoning to why u are not the mafia and the other is

@guzmainia i wouldn’t mind a second opinion to help me to decide

Elieson Died
No not my husband!!!!

Vote: Dawningwinds

1) I roleblocked DW because I knew she was mafia by this point and didn’t want her bus driving people. Why waste the shot?
2) When I said Jamie’s claim on shooting Pigrider was BS, it’s because I shot Pigrider since I suspected him. Evident by the fact I voted him openly the previous phase before his death.
3) Inwould never shoot my husband. Especially since he would be more likely to vote with me than potato
4) I’m town
5) I’m sexy
6) DW is scum.
7) would never let my teammates waste a shot on the restless spirit
8) Jamie claiming my role and trying to lynch DW is a clear attempt to confuse town and make town believe I’m his partner and to try to clear his partner DW via distancing.
9) Jamie has been creepily pocketing me this game. He’s clearly been playing the long game against me. Pretty sure I pointed it out. Unless I’m confusing games again.

Back
Top Bottom