• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden user appreciation thread

midnight thank yous because why not?

@Orchid I don't really have a lot of friends (I prefer that though?? LMAO), but the ones I do are great people, and you're certainly not an exception. Thank you for being me and neechan's local comedian, you're a very cool oki and I know that there's quite a few people that appreciate you. Including me!

@Torchic W. Pip Thank you for always being really good with writing stuff! It's nice to have someone with more experience around... and especially because we write the same characters and places a lot of the time as well. But aside from writing too, you're great at other things as well so don't forget that! Thanks to you I've met some more writers too and that's been pretty neat I think. Torchic is a force for good!

@Blanc I'm understating this by like, so so much, but you're such a spectacular person. I'm so so grateful that you exist, and that you are who you are to me!! You mean the world to me, and I say that with my whole chest... thank you so much for putting up with me. As always there's a lot that I want to say, but, you know where to find me LOL. I promise I will give you an explosion once we meet again!! I hope that can happen very very soon... Thank you × one hundred million!! eien ni aishiteruuuuuuu

i haven't done this in a while...

@EternalPokéFanGirl, thanks for being a good friend and good moderator! i always enjoy talking to you and i'm glad that you're modding my favorite section.

@Chidamari Sketch, thanks for putting up with me all these years, and i'm really glad that you're still active on the forums while most people i know from my early days are gone.

@JollyYoshi, thanks for replying to so many threads, and i'd like to consider you my friend.

@Zexy, thanks for bringing your unique sense of humor to the random messages thread, i know we haven't talked much but whenever you post there it puts a smile on your face.

@InfiniteBakuphoon, thanks for replying to the music thread so much, it feels so good to share music i enjoy with someone, and while my music isn't exacly to your tastes, it still feels nice for someone to give their thoughts on it.

@Maniacal Engineer, you're one of the funniest people i've ever met on the forums

ok theres a lot of people i want to thank around here or otherwise give shout outs to
  • @toastghost you are like... the coolest person, it's unreal. you were the first friend i've made on the forums and i wouldn't have it any other way. there's a lot to praise about you but i'm just gonna sum it up with my official Cool Guy Award because you deserve it. gundham tanaka + penny + guzma sweep
  • @InfiniteBakuphoon thank you for always being so kind, both to me and everyone else. even if i've never met you i can totally tell you're just a super thoughtful and generous person with a lot of love and empathy for others and i'm so grateful people like you are around.
  • @c la fet i also want to thank you for your supportive reactions on some of my posts, it does really mean a lot!! :bulbaHugs:
  • @Rainbow Cloud you are an extremely cool person with a very lovable personality and lots of great taste! i always get happy when i see you mentioned in my alerts
  • @Orchid not only are you a great mod, but you're also just an amazing person all around, and your art skills are top-tier ><
  • @JollyYoshi fellow great mod and and amazing person that makes me very happy to see around. zebras are adorable too = instant good taste (also silver!)
  • @Chidamari Sketch i don't think we've talked much but i want to give a shout out to your amazing writing skills (your posts in the "what does the above user's favorite pokemon say about them" thread go EXTREMELY hard) and very cool general aesthetic. and a friend of toastghost always gets brownie points in my book
  • @Sheeercold another member of the great mod club and a very awesome person. and a fellow Kalos Appreciator = more brownie points
  • @Blanc really awesome person (this site has the best mods it is unreal.) and subway twins liker (based) who is super friendly and kind to everyone... aaagh this site is stuffed full of very lovely people, i'm actually impressed. and you, blanc, are part of the reason why it impresses me.
  • @Dreary_Rowlet not only are rainer and harlow two of the most adorable ocs i've ever seen but you're just so amicable and friendly it's impossible to dislike anything about you. literally just an s-tier human being all around and i love seeing you on threads.
bonus! - @Archaic i've never talked to you but i have seen you around (as has likely everyone here, all things considered) and i want to thank you for the probably insane amount of time and effort you put into... well, the entire site. it's nuts to me how quickly you can write such high-quality articles. this place definitely wouldn't be half as good as it was if not for you.
i know i'm definitely missing people but those were the ones i just had to say right now. i love all of you and it makes me so happy to see this amazing community talk with and support one another. you are all amazing and while i may not have been here for long, i'm so glad to be part of the forums ^^

Dear god there's a lot more people I want to shoutout than I thought-

well, here we go then (forgive me I'm not the best at giving compliments)

@Grusha While not only being a stunningly awesome writer and LGBTQ+ enthusiast, you are also a great friend with a loveable personality just ahhh, I love everything about you when we chat from time to time. I consider you one of my top friends here. (also I wanna thank you for helping out with my writing processes and stuff, it means way more than you think lmao.)

@LightningTopaz Like Torchic, your writing inspired and helped me with my own projects, and you're generally a great person, although we don't interact quite as much.

@Eri! Shoot I wish I had more stuff to say about you, but since we've met, I think you're a really cool person with an infectious positive personality. It always lights up my day to see you doing well, and even in your lowest moments, I know you can get through them no matter what <3

@Orchid (I agree with Eri, the mods are really good here like what the heck) Your art is top tier and really well made with thought and effort put into each one, and I love seeing them. Besides your art, you're just a good person, and I mean really good. Seeing you around is always a treat!

@Dreary_Rowlet While I haven't gotten much time to get to know you, from what I've seen, I agree with the others, you have a personality that is just impossible to hate. (Bonus - Rainer, Harlow, they are my beans and I cherish them with my life. Love em~)

@DigitalGen6 Really love your enthusiastic personality in all the threads I see you in, it always makes my day. Hope you continue to keep up that spirit, its really great.

@JollyYoshi Another great mod and fellow zebra enjoyer, classy. Hope to get to know you a little better down the line!

@Blanc Once again, a really heckin' good mod, and I know you've just started to chat with me and the like, but I've checked out your stuff on threads and its really, really, amazing, and I'd love to see more! (side note - submas for life, love the locomotive siblings)

@c la fet I wanna thank you for the reactions you add to some of my posts, it means a lot to me to be somewhat recognized, and it gives me a bit of happiness to see it in my alerts on occasion.

@Rainbow Cloud I know, I know, I sound like a broken record at this point, but can you blame me? You are a really nice person and on the off chance I see you hanging around, you give off this nice aura, if that explains it right(?). Point is, you're pretty cool all things considered.

Bonus shoutouts to Lisia since I can't seem to ping them lmao

Thanks for all you bring to this amazing site everyone, you never fail to bring a smile to my face. Keep it up, and this place is golden~!

Bonus shoutouts to Lisia since I can't seem to ping them lmao
jsksjsks hello hello!

My subway master of an older sister and I changed our names for the back to school event! Blanc is @Rikα and I am @iono but thank you! I do not know what I deserve given my slight shyness? but... I think all the above was really kind of you to say, right? Thanks to you for being a kind member of our little garden~ the community here is really what makes things special you know?

@Eri! @Catz yous are both too kind tagging me here, geez ;_;
Seriously, it makes me happy to hear that my presence here is at all noteworthy heheh. It really means a lot that you enjoy my art too! :bulbaLove:

On that note, I've only met either of you guys pretty recently but you've both been extremely pleasant to have around on the forums lately. (milkshayke Eri has been so nice and always has the most correct takes on Pokémon characters; and Catz I totally admire your energy — you're super friendly and just seem like a real cool person!)
I'm really glad you've taken a liking to it here and I hope to see you stick around a while. It's a lot more lively with ya here c:

Me? Aww!
15ac7b48858a6fb6a37be11bd4b00a93.gif

I want to post more in this specific thread, so hopefully that'll come in time but the ones I want to do right now are my fellow moderating team members on F&G and TWR. I could get more specific with a couple of you to be fair, but I think I'll keep you guys as a collective for the sake of fairness haha!

@EternalPokéFanGirl @Snowy @Lone_Garurumon @DawningWinds @TheCapsFan @Zexy, and although not TWR staff, still staff @Maniacal Engineer @Enzap

In my time on the forums, going as far back as when I first joined as a member, you guys have always been around and been a huge help, both when I was just a player / host here, to when I got my staff role, and even moreso afterwards. When I returned a couple months ago it was like nothing changed much in the time I had been gone, and I think a lot of that was probably thanks to the mod team being who I remember (+EPFG and DW who weren't mods before I went but was on my return, so I knew them a bit), and the same team being as helpful and friendly as they were before. In the past month and a bit or so I've had to deal with a death in the family, and you guys were pretty supportive, even if it was just a come back when you're ready kinda thing. I'm glad my favourite section in The War Room has a team like you guys. ((At some point I'll get one of these for the players in TWR as well.))

And even though they aren't really on the forums, @Fitzy3386 I enjoy the banter we have on discord :)

aw thank you! glad we can become better friends too!

while i'm here. shoutouts to @sleepwick and @Torchic W. Pip ! they're good people
ahh thank you teebs ^__^ HUGE shoutout to you too, it was really nice when i joined to have someone that i recognized and knew prior on the forums;

@DigitalGen6 honestly, i was a bit intimidated that i was recognized for my wordgirl fanworks when i joined, but i cant thank you enough for how welcomed you made me feel when i first joined! i hope i can be more active so we can be better friends because you seem really fun to talk to!

@Catz you're always so supportive and kind towards mine and other users' artwork. sorry my responses are a little plain sometimes because i'm not the greatest at talking in less familiar settings, but seriously, your compliments on my artwork and my designs always make me feel super warm and happy! i'm not the most active in the writing section but from what i have read of your writing you're seriously really, REALLY talented and i hope you keep at it!

@Anoko Dokonoko it's been nice to see you around the forums since you've joined! it's rly nice to have another user here that i share some common interests with music-wise (even if i'm not huugely into the community side of vocaloid stuff beyond just enjoying a lot of vocaloid songs) and i've enjoyed our brief back and forth chats so far :yay:

there are so many other i could probably name but none r coming to mind but just in general i want to appreciate everyone here and reiterate wanting to be more active (in terms of actually browsing rather than just idly being online) and to be better friends with everyone! this is one of the nicest and most welcoming communities i've been in, and it's nice to have a break from the inherent paranoia of being judged that comes from social media sites :bulbaLove:

@Anoko Dokonoko it's been nice to see you around the forums since you've joined! it's rly nice to have another user here that i share some common interests with music-wise (even if i'm not huugely into the community side of vocaloid stuff beyond just enjoying a lot of vocaloid songs) and i've enjoyed our brief back and forth chats so far :yay:
minipeek.png

you're cool too !! and yeah it is nice to find people who you have music tastes in common with lol. (doubly syo if the person in question is Sillycoded. which you are)

@Catz you're always so supportive and kind towards mine and other users' artwork. sorry my responses are a little plain sometimes because i'm not the greatest at talking in less familiar settings, but seriously, your compliments on my artwork and my designs always make me feel super warm and happy! i'm not the most active in the writing section but from what i have read of your writing you're seriously really, REALLY talented and i hope you keep at it!

Omg I was in school so I couldn't respond but thank you so much this makes me so happy!! I hope you keep up your art as well, it's always fantastic!

got two peoples that i wanna appreciate today!

@sylviecat thank you for all of the support and advice you have given me! i truly appreciate it and i wish you nothing but the best

@beryllium you’re a really cool and chill person, and i admire how well you’ve done during these stressful times!

Back
Top Bottom