• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ask the poster below a question

Is the second sentence a question or a statement? I'm going to answer it anyway: It was physics but ONLY because I didn't like the way it was taught. It's a very fascinating science otherwise.

Favourite school subjects: Social sciences, Geography, and PE.

What do you think about industrial/work psychology (and if you haven't thought about it before just think about it now for a bit ;))?

Last edited:
Intriguing question, I'm going to assume by work psychology you mean the study of understanding psychological needs in a workplace? I think it's a nice concept but I don't think it's something that's ever approached in the correct way. I feel (cynically) as though work places focus far more on "what can I do to encourage people to work harder" rather than first thinking "what can I do to make sure my employees have a comfortable workflow" to jumpstart beneficial working habits. I hope we can achieve a world where I can feel like we aren't just cogs in a machine.

Do you like art museums and exhibitions?

One that helps elderly and ill people who don't have any family to assist them.

Have you ever considered a career in science and what has stopped you from pursuing it?

Last edited:
yup, i’m only just starting community college but my goal is to go into something around ecology or agriculture some day…. hopefully. i originally wanted to do computer science but my memory issues are too bad and i’m not good at math. when i was a kid i wanted to be an astrophysicist until i learned physics is just fancy math.

what was your dream job as a kid, and what is it now?

As a kid, it was to be a veterinary assistant, an illustrator, a musician, and to work at Nintendo of America. All at the same time, I guess?
Nowadays... uh not sure. To be hired as a character designer on a major project would be nice, but of course I don't think that's happening anytime soon.

What are you looking forward to right now?

Ooh ooh ooh

One of my favourites atm is the reputation album cover
IMG_7827.png

Ooor lover
IMG_7828.jpeg

They’re so different but great for each album
IMG_7830.jpeg
IMG_7829.jpeg

Favourite album in terms of the music?

Maybe American Idiot by Green Day (offensive title though).

What are the most random things that you like a ton?

Last edited:
Most recently, Don Bluth! The famous animator who made Land Before Time, Anastasia and the like. I studied his work a lot for uni classes, so it was sort of insane to meet him in person. Honestly, I thought of what I could say to him but I was left pretty speechless. I asked him to sign my animation studies book.

Before that, I met Teddyloid!! Again a personality and creator I admire so much I was left stunlocked LOL. He signed my PSG posters I still need to frame… I’ll never not love his music.

What’s a meal you haven’t had in a long time that you’re really craving to have again sometime?

Not really a "meal", per se, but there's this chocolate dessert at one of my favorite local restaurants that I haven't had in a very long time (about a year at this point). It looks like this:
dessert.jpg
Yeah. I hope to have an opportunity to have it again once I get some money, haha!

What's the highest price you would pay for a video game?

100 dollars if it was an older game that I had the system for, maybe 120 if it was super rare. I don’t care at all about condition or anything. If I buy it, it’s probably so I can play it.

What type of pillow do you have?

Long and rather thin, whatever those are called.

Favourite minor character from a western animated show?

Write my own lyrics. It's one of the things I want to give a try actually.

favourite minor character in a movie or tv show?

Back
Top Bottom