• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Are You In Other Fandoms?

There are a lot of series I'm into but I feel like Pokémon is the only fandom I'm actively involved in by being on a forum/community..? There are others I occasionally participate in or lurk at, like CookieRun: Kingdom and Princess Connect (mobile games) but am nowhere near as engaged. Pokémon is definitely the most special/important to me lol. Anywhere else I'm mostly a lurker.

buuut other than the two mentioned above I do love Undertale, FFXIV, Rune Factory (mostly 4 and 5), Tsubasa Chronicle, Magi, Madoka, and many other things ~

I'm active in the Transformers fandom. Been posting on a Transformers fan forum since 2012 and once had over 32,000 posts (but then the site suffered catastrophic data loss and literally lost all its data a few years back, so RIP my current account only has like 1400 posts)

Also the Precure fandom, the tokusatsu fandom, the Mario fandom, and the Thomas & Friends fandom.

Im pretty big into Nintendo stuff in general and follow a lot of their franchises quite a bit. Mario and Zelda of course, but particularly, Rhythm Heaven, Pokemon, and especially Super Smash Bros. The latter is actually how I got into many Nintendo stuff, so I suppose you could it's the root of my fandom ahaha

Other game fandoms I'm into include Mega Man, Ace Attorney, and Kingdom Hearts

On the topic of Kingdom Hearts, another big fandom for me is Disney, particularly the Animation Canon stuff as well as Pixar.

Ironically. Bulbagarden is the only fandom space I actively participate in. I follow some other places (primarily Discord servers) in order to keep up on news for some of the stuff I like, but I barely ever post in them...
That being said, Pokémon is easily the nearest and dearest series to me, but there are pleeeenty of others that dwell in a very special place in my heart, especially video games -- I love a lot of JRPG series (NieR, TWEWY, Dragon Quest, Final Fantasy, the Xeno franchise, MegaTen, Fire Emblem, and Chrono all immediately come to mind) as well as MGS, Ace Attorney, Mega Man, Hello Charlotte, Guilty Gear, Stardew Valley, OMORI, Street Fighter, Danganronpa... I'd say those are all the ones I'd describe myself as particularly dedicated to, at any rate.

Back
Top Bottom