• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your newest purchase or gift

Free Comic Book Day picks and also my purchases:
20240507_125212.jpg
20240507_122238.jpg

I bought a few household items. Probably most excited about the box fan. I have a fan already, but it doesn't fit in the window, and I need that air exchange capability badly, because my bedroom is in the attic.
I also bought Stephen King's On Writing and a biography of Judy Garland.

I bought a few books from a local book store:
  • The Bright Ages: A New History of Medieval Europe by Matthew Gabriele and David M. Perry
  • The Art of Darkness: The History of Goth by John Robb
  • The Baseball 100 by Joe Posnanski
  • Rose by Jeff Smith and Charles Vess
Read a few pages of Art of Darkness last night. I'm not a huge fan of the author's writing style, but the subject is interesting to me, so I might carry on reading anyway.

People, they announced an official Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom soundtrack!! You'd better believe I already pre-ordered it.

I got the regular edition. Limited Edition comes with extras not worth the additional $30+. I just want the music, anyway.

I bought a printer (with supplies) and some shelves.

I've wanted a printer for awhile (mostly to print D&D notes), and I finally had a good excuse to buy one. And I've needed more shelf space for a long time. Looking forward to reorganizing everything in my apartment when they get here.

Back
Top Bottom