• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pearl’s Sonic (& Other Stuff) Sprite Work! :3

MC.Princess

“Do you enjoy going through hell?“
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
  2. He/Him
  3. They/Them
  4. Any
  5. Refer To Profile
Hi everybody! Recently, I’ve gained a passion for sprite art (specifiacally with Sonic and the Advance-style sprites) after having some free time during art class. I’l be posting my work her occasionally here, and I hope ya’ll like ‘em!

As for requests, probably not gonna happen. …Yet, at least. I wanna polish up my skills a bit so that I don’t end up taking a request and it ends up looking bad and everyone’s unhappy. So fn, be patient, I will open up requests soon! :3

For now…

Dark Sonic Sprite (Aura).gif

Dark Sonic (Sonic X)
Super Sonic Cyber Advance 1 Style.gif

Super Sonic Cyber (Sonic Frontiers)
Vessel (2).png

Vessel (Deltarune)
Optimus Prime ABT.gif

Optimus Prime (Angry Birds Transformers)
Knuckles Sprite W.I.P.png

Advance Knuckles W.I.P (Sonic Advance 1 to 3)

Yo, i’m back with more sprite art! :3

Knuckles Sprite.png

Knuckles (Sonic Advance)
Semi-Super Knuckles.png

An idea I had for an inbetween for Super Forms in Sonic, Semi-Super! I don’t have any lore for this unfortunately ^^"
Sonic to Super Sonic 2 Transformation (1).gif

A sorta-animated transformation from Sonic to Super Sonic to Super Sonic 2!
Sonic to Super Sonic 2 Transformation.gif

And a loopless version! :3

And now, for some non-Sonic Advance sprite art!
Blue Paratroopa Remade (M&L) (2).png

My attempt at doing the Mario & Luigi artstyle with a Blue Paratroopa!
Herrissmon Anniversary Edition.png

Some art I did of Herissmon from Digimon ReArise (i miss it so much) with colors inspired by it’s Mega forms (Rasenmon) Anniversary color scheme!
Filmon Sprite W.I.P (1).png

And finally, a W.I.P. of Herissmons Champion evolution, Filmon/Filemon!

That’s all for now! Hope you like it! :3

Back
Top Bottom