• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Kat's vids (Now up: Sw/Sh But I Swapped Gloria for Penny)

KatrinaSForest

Helping Penny Save Paldea
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
I talked about how my first Paldean shiny KOd itself in my intro thread and then I remembered, "Oh, yeah, I have a video of that." So, yeah, here it is for everyone's amusement:

My regular channel is tiny and consists almost solely of me reading my fanfic and trying to match footage to it. But if anyone wants to sample the first part, it's right here:

Really excited to see the other channels here and looking forward to giving them a try. :)

I talked about how my first Paldean shiny KOd itself in my intro thread and then I remembered, "Oh, yeah, I have a video of that." So, yeah, here it is for everyone's amusement:
I like your energy in this, omg!! That must have been HEARTBREAKING as well god... I hope you saved before you found it!!

As a whole... I also think that reading self-written fics is a really interesting idea, honestly! Not too sure why, but your voice somehow strikes me as a streamer-type voice LOL. Excited to see more YouTube shorts from you sometime maybe...?

I like your energy in this, omg!! That must have been HEARTBREAKING as well god... I hope you saved before you found it!!

As a whole... I also think that reading self-written fics is a really interesting idea, honestly! Not too sure why, but your voice somehow strikes me as a streamer-type voice LOL. Excited to see more YouTube shorts from you sometime maybe...?
Aww, thank you! I've always just called it my "teacher voice." (I'm a sub in my day job.) But streamer voice sounds way cooler, so I'm gonna say that from now on. ^_^

I'm not sure if saving right before would have done any good or not, but no, the last point I saved was before entering Zero Gate (this was in the middle of The Way Home on a 2nd playthrough.) So sadly it was well and truly gone. But I also had a point in Arceus where Braviary spooked a shiny Chartot and it bolted as I landed. So I approach wild shinies with extreme skepticism that I'll get to keep them.

I definitely plan to do more shorts in the future. My fanfic videos always open with showing 2-3 glitches from S/V I'm going to incorporate into that particular chapter. Not all of them are shorts worthy; some are just pointing out logic fails more than technical bugs, but there's a few fun ones that could stand on their own, I think.

Just uploaded a little 3-minute FAQ video for my fanfic series:

I'll be cutting it into 2 or 3 shorts later on, but it seemed like a good starting point for anyone who's curious about the story. (Or at least curious about what age I think the characters are.)

Two new shorts. The first is about one of my favorite glitches (and also a good sample of how my glitch explanations go). The second is me on my soapbox a little bit over the ending of Starfall Street. S/V spoiler warnings on that second one:

So...I just posted my first review video (eek!) I wanted to explore if Victory Road has a story arc like the other two paths in Scarlet and Violet:

Or, if you prefer, here's a short highlight:

Last edited:
Just posted my story-centric (and spoiler-free!) review of The Teal Mask:

I really wanted to look at the DLC from a writer's perspective, since that's where my area of expertise is. Anyway, hope you guys enjoy!

Been a while since I updated this thread, but now that Penny has been confirmed as Rose's niece, I thought it would be fun to do a playthrough/rewrite of Sword/Shield with Penny isekai'd into the role of Galarian protagonist. I read the canon dialogue, but I also embellish the story via Penny's inner thoughts and some added mysterious phone calls:

Last edited:
Been having a lot of fun with this Sword/Shield series, so, yeah, here's the latest one:

I feel like Allister and Penny would really get along. :)

Back
Top Bottom