• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hydaelyn’s Chosen (A FFXIV thread)

I also love being a caster in RPGs, though I'm rather keen on healing. Always have been. Making the bars go up by fixing my party members has always given me great satisfaction. White Mage and Summoner were my two favorite jobs in the series, with Black Mage as another. But I don't like the way Black Mage plays in FF14, being so immobile. And Summoner had a cute Carbuncle, so I was attracted to it when I first started. Now I'm a healer full-time though. I went from Summoner to Scholar to begin with. Then I became White Mage full-time in Shadowbringers because it was improved massively from the previous expansions.

Can't really play as DPS much anymore because I get more bored following a set rotation than reacting to the battle by healing. [Even though healing normal content in FF14 is pretty easy and you barely do it if you're experienced. I still like having more choice to react to the battle than having to adhere to a strict pattern.]

I did try dabbling in Sage and played it throughout the main expansion of Endwalker, but I just enjoyed the simplicity and raw power of White Mage's heals and damage output. It truly feels like the White Mage I grew up with.

Back
Top Bottom