• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trying to Remember an Episode...

C0ffee

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. Any
I just re-remembered an episode of the indigo league anime. I think I watched it on netflix in 2014-ish. The only part of the episode I remember is Ash, Brock and Misty (who had togepi at the time) walking on a heavily forested mountain, and nothing else. If someone could tell anything else about the episode, that would be great. If you'd like me to sketch out what the scene looks like so it's easier to find, I can do that.

EDIT: Also, when I came back to try to find it a few years later, I couldn't. So netflix probably removed for some unknown reason, or I just made that scene up

Could it have been EP051, "Bulbasaur's Mysterious Garden"? Feels like it would match that description:
1.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
Indigo League on Netflix has only ever gone up to EP057 "The Breeding Center Secret", where Season 1 technically ends. Misty gets Togepi just a few episodes earlier in EP050, so if it's not this one, then it was probably one of those last few.

Netflix also had Season 2 for a while. If you're sure Brock and Togepi were in, we can rule out the pre-Togepi episodes, the Orange Islands and the league, which leaves about 25-ish episodes to watch to find what you're looking for, which is doable in a couple of weeks in my opinion.

I also had a similar strange memory of the anime, around 2002 I watched an scene where strange invisible towers built themselves but couldn't remember anything else. I rewatched some Kanto episodes many times but the scene never came up so I thought I had imagined it. Then in 2017 I saw It's Mr. Mime time (which for some reason was hard to catch on reruns) and there it was, it made me glad to finally find it.

Could it have been EP051, "Bulbasaur's Mysterious Garden"? Feels like it would match that description:
Indigo League on Netflix has only ever gone up to EP057 "The Breeding Center Secret", where Season 1 technically ends. Misty gets Togepi just a few episodes earlier in EP050, so if it's not this one, then it was probably one of those last few.
I think this is it bc it looks nearly identical to whats in my head

Back
Top Bottom