• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hi

Welcome to the forums!

Feel free to check around Other Pokemon Video Games for topics on older games, Pokemon Anime and Manga, and Writers' Workshop for fan fiction.

welcome! (as zexy said, writer's workshop is our area for fics!) what's your favorite part of pokémon?

I guess the Pokedex aspect. Learning more about each species; given that I studied Zoology at university (and I'm now working in a related field).

Welcome to the forums, Fardell! What fanfic did you write before Pokemon? What type of Pokemon fanfics do you write now? I'm looking forward to seeing them!

Mostly Doctor Who (classic and new), Star Trek (The Next Generation, Deep Space Nine, Voyager, Lower Decks) and Daria.

For now, it is mostly anime inspired one shots with Ash.

Welcome to the forums! Nice to have another user who writes fanfiction here!
I write fanfiction too. Mostly rewrites of the Ash anime along with (but not recently) shipping fics.
I’m currently working on a series that’s a rewrite of the Ash anime if he was the opposite gender (along with lots of other changes), along with two more stories in that series (although they’re not based on the anime, they ARE based more on the games). If you’d like to, you can check it out!
I’ve also made a few other stories and also a few OCs. If you like making OCs (or you never made one before but want to), then you’ve come to the right person!
Hey, maybe we can write a fanfiction together? That’d be fun, right? I’ve done “dual fanfic writing” before, believe you me, it was fun!
Also, you like Daria? That’s awesome! I used to watch it for a while a few years ago, but then I stopped watching it. I might get back into it, though.
Anyways, with all that said, welcome to the forums!

Please note: The thread is from 10 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom